Saturday, May 17, 2014

a scrumdillydilly virtual garage sale: dresses

1. Vintage poly blue & white polka dots, elastic waist; unstretched flat 12", stretched 18" Label reads Ooops of California. Waist hits me under bust. I am a size 14. $5

2. Red w navy hearts Old Navy, worn once. Large. $5 View.

3. Grey Apt 9 slip dress. Large. Elastic waist unstretched 16", stretched 21" $5

4. 90s Vintage  Pineapple Moon slipdress. Large. Tight across my bust (44")  otherwise I would keep it. Hits below knees. $5

5. Rust & black long sleeve geometric print shift dress from Enfocus Studio. Size 12.  Good quality, heavy, worn once. Exposed back zipper. $5 Fit like this.

6. Heather Grey Mossimo sweat-shirt dress w neon yellow detail.  2013. Large. Thrifted never worn.$5 View. SOLD

7. Vintage cap sleeve navy dress.  Pleated throughout to fit many sizes. No tags. Split seem at one shoulder. Versatile and flattering. waist measured unstretched is 20" stretched 30" $5

8. Grey and black belted Calvin Klein dress. Size 12. Excellent quality, heavy, lined. I love it but style not for my frame (too blocky) Lookie here and here. $20 SOLD

You pay shipping...I can use large envelopes or flat rate, it's up to you. Happy shopping! I have more coming soon...skirts, tops and a few pairs of me if you are interested!


  1. Replies
    1. hi! could you email me yer info so we can figure out most efficient shipping? jekinthebox a t gmail d0t com