Monday, March 31, 2014

scrumdilly style: day 4

So here I am in items 5 and 8. I think I have already talked about the love hate thing I have with this dress/top. I love it, the idea of it, the color, and neon pink zipper in the back, and the fabric. It;s all fun and so very late 80s but when I put it on and actually see myself in it I feel like the frumpy forty-something year old I am. Well poop...either way I wore it and it was super comfortable and I at least pretended I was a bit er a lot less wide than I really am. That wideness always startles me. Actually, this photo doesn't look too bad...it is the final day ensemble that has me thinking I must have inhaled something in my sleep to think it was a good outfit idea. Oh and the shoes! Lookie the shoes! Pair number two of my nifty thrifted allegrias.

7 comments:

  1. That top actually really suits you and those shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your shoes!!! Wherr are they from??

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i can be 61 and wear purple Pink hair and wear belinda carlisle sweatshirts, you can wear that top/dress. i like how it looks on you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:41 AM

    I like the top and you look very nice in it. If it is too plain for you just crochet a bit a of flower to match the blooms on your shoes and safety pin it on - like a mini-corsage -

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the top looks really nice on you. And those shoes! Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! Cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable and very slimming.

    ReplyDelete