Wednesday, March 26, 2014

scrumdilly style: day 2

Day 2 was a work day where I spend most of my time outside with kiddos running around all over the place. I tend to get covered in sand and silt and paint and all the fun stuff that plays well with preschoolers. We had a short week...only two days of work for the week though so I thought the patchy jeans would be okay for one school day. The top is from Forever 21. I thought it worked with all the other pieces and it was a bit whimsical so I went for it. I wore it with the poorly made skully boots cuz I felt like wearing boots. I'm not exactly smitten with the wee ponty-tails but my hair was not cooperating so there ya go. So this is outfit number two...items 1 and 8.

4 comments:

  1. I think your hair looks cute! Especially the bangs. I envy the bangs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you! i wish i had thicker bangs but you go with what you got.

      Delete
  2. I like the versatility of your combination. Take the blouse and put a black satin undershirt, wear antic earrings and a pair of black pant with flat or high heels shoes(what ever you prefer) voila!!! you have and evening combination. Like your read hair and the lengh is great for many options PS the undershirt you wear in the picture is great for summer time, ups!!! I don't know the temp. were you live???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think, Teresa! Our temps now have been in the mid 70s to hi 80s...we never got winter this year...and it looks like our mild summers are now going to be not-so-mild. I do need to mix up this top.

      Delete