Tuesday, March 04, 2014

nine years hitcherooed!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We arrived to a newly landscaped fountain and not another soul about. If you follow along you might remember last year the fountain was closed. It was overcast but not raining and I eyed the height of the fountain edge and felt old and out of shape. But then the mister pulled me up to the ledge, we clasped hands and flew! While I did manage to not do that weird spider-man thing I usually do, I totally forgot to think about my face. GAH! Oh well...both the mister and I were feeling under the weather and silly poofy face or not I adore that guy and the jump must go on! Many many mwahs, hugs, and kisses to my bestest who pushed the shutter button for us. I adore you!

*if you want to see all of our jumps, hop on over to flickr!

10 comments:

  1. Aw, you guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary, and many many more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, big mamabird! Happy unanniversary to you!

      Delete
  2. I don't see poofy I just see happy, congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks...the poof was there, the sore throat was there...the fever...oof! Still had a good time.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful, adorable, happy pictures! What a great tradition you have. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leslie! It is a fun tradition to be sure...we like to say we created the wedding jump you see everywhere nowadays. ;)

      Delete
  4. Congrats and Happy Jump-a-versary! Both you and the mister look great, you have such an awesome tradition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liza! I do love our tradition but am feeling a bit old...heehee....soon it will be pretend jumping!

      Delete
  5. every time i see your jump pics, i want to do it too with mr. violet but i'm afraid i will fall. i don't even think my body will jump...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was so afraid i was going to fall. knock wood i didn't! you could jump with your mister in the air from the good old ground....have someone take the photo pointing up at you and pull your kees up as much as you can to give the illusion of a high jump!

      Delete