Wednesday, February 05, 2014

the great wardobe capsule adventure: days 18 and 19

blue eyes that look green
this is my "i like it" smirk; items 9 and 12
While this kinda makes me feel like a substitute teacher, I really like this and weirdly, I really like it with the top tucked in.  Go figure. Maybe I am growing up after all.
there are boots there somewhere: items 6 and 10
I felt way cooler in this than the photo implies. My hair does not look snappy nor spiff and the shorty boots look weirdly awful photo least I hope the photo is awful and that I don't really present myself this way. Wither way, this was comfy and I felt spunky even if the photo kinda suckity-sucks.

One more day and it is a bit of a let down. Can you guess what I wore?


  1. I think you look spiffy AND spunky! I can't wait to see your last outfit, I have no idea what it will be. :)

    1. Oh Liza, thank you! I'm afraid my last outfit it a bit lack luster withl a smidge of spiffy.