Wednesday, January 15, 2014

the great capsule wardrobe adventure: days 3 and 4

Don't ask, I couldn't tell ya; items 7 and 11
Don't say I didn't warn ya. I have no idea what is going on here. I was only slightly mocking pose-y photos, I thought I would give it a shot and um...no. I think I need to stick with the toes turned in pose. I don't know.  I did begin the day with item 4 on as well but it is far more comfortable than attractive. It tends to frame um...the girls, more than I wish. Sigh. Shoes are my trusty Clarks (which I now have blisters from, stupid eczema). Scarf is the F21 find.
I call this my old lady top. It is from Kohl's and was found in the corner where the ladies of a certain age shop. I find myself more and more wandering over there. Lord help me. The top however is really nice and stupid comfy. This was the first time I wore it and I got four (four!) compliments! Go me!
I'm happy and comfy (and blurry); items 1 and 12
This is stupid blurry because my timer focus dealio refused to focus on the wall and I though I manually had it covered (I did not). Oof! Golly but I love these trousers. If you have ever checked out my pinterest board you may have noticed my fondness for all things grey and linen-y. They are a bit on the large side on me even with the draw string but darn it all I'm going to wear them anyway. The t-shirt too is stupid comfy. My friend Amy thought I pulled it off well and was super sweet and positive about this adventure.
Shoes are my old Keens that I wish would make a comeback. The new Keens have stupid footbeds that  do not play nice. Grr. I picked these up in 2009 after my brown pair. They weren't cheap but totally worth it!

4 comments:

  1. I like the posey pose! Your hair is adorbs. Love your looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks. It makes me laugh. Too funny!

      Delete
  2. I also complimented your "old-lady" top in my head when I saw it! It is cute! I love the second look, it's looks simple, but classic and comfy. I think it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish it would cool down a bit so I could wear my old lady top again! I think it looks really nifty with the jumper!

      Delete