Thursday, January 02, 2014

let's get back in the swing shall we?


I haven't done any proper blogging for a few months now. Work has kept me busy and I haven't even managed to take many photos of fun things let alone DO them. Now that it is a new year and all that jazz I am going to try to get back into the swing even if my style of blogging seems to have gone the way of the dodo. I'm still me and I'm still here.
 
The sniffer is ON at the moment thanks to evil meds and the wheeze is on hold. While I have yet to really tackle the scary room I have...so far this year...tackled my closet, cooked up  fabulous dinner, polished off far too many Reese's peanut butter bells, NOT looked at Facebook, whipped up a few pom-poms, made the bed, and go through an entire day with my pants on backwards (that's what you get when you invest in old lady elastic waist jeans). An entire day! I thought they were fitting really funny but I had been polishing of those peanut butter bells...
I've got two boxes to take to the thrifts and more than one pile of fabric to cut up for sewing. I'm not sure what I am going to do with all of these empty hangers.
Three more days left of winter break and it is back to the classroom for me. Three more days I fully plan to take advantage of and do nothing more than enjoy peanut butter bells, dance party happy hour, sleeping in, and wearing pants the proper way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment