Monday, November 04, 2013

sweet november: 2pm


This photo was taken at 2pm yesterday. At 2pm today I was wrangling a bunch of three and four-year-olds as the cut squares, put on a puppet show, lined up marbles, and almost came to blows. While I do bring my camera to school everyday, there are times when I am up to my eyeballs in kiddos needing mt for this or that or that or this that taking pictures is the last thin on my mind. So you get a shot from yesterday when I was boiling eggs for the week for my protein packed lunches that I seem to crave when working with the children. For some reason, I get hungry, so hungry when working with the children. And so I pack eggs, and nuts, and meat, and yogurt, and hummus, and carrots, and peas, and I eat and eat and eat some more only to come home so starved I can't see straight. It's a good thing I am kicking the cereal habit...and I won't even mention yesterday's brownies that may or may not have been eaten all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment