Thursday, November 14, 2013

sweet november: everyday


We all have our routines. Some of us wake-up and do yoga or meditate. Some hop in the shower, while others cook breakfast for their loved one. Some routines involve listening to favorite music, checking email, or playing Farm Heroes Saga. There are so many tings we do everyday. So many things.
Everyday I check my email, listen to favorite songs, give the mister a squeeze, torment the witch-baby, and think of things to do in the classroom. Everyday I find myself in tears, both happy and sad. I laugh everyday as well. I smile, I wince, I cuss a little and may even play Farm Heroes Sage.
I also drink tea. Sometimes coffee but mostly tea. Green tea, black tea and all of those non-tea teas which are actually called tisanes. I drink them.
A hot cuppa does a body good. It does a body even better when you can smell what you are drinking. Still...I drink a happy cup everyday in one of my happy mugs be it chickenish or a smidge owly. Bottoms up, anyone up for a tea swap? Leave me a comment and let's swap! 

7 comments:

  1. I haven't had tea in forever! Doesn't stop me though from buying it, I just picked up a new box of Carmel Chai - it's on my to do list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tea for you too! ;)

      Delete
  2. Drinking Earl Grey at my work desk right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! One of my favorites which I can't find anymore was an Early Grey with jasmine. Sooo good!

      Delete
  3. I've been having ginger tea in the evenings as it is dark and cold so early now. A tea swap would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the stuff i have been drinking is a freeze dried ginger and honey tea we found at the Asian market. nice and spicy...sooo good! I also have some so not good for you milky tea. love it! Let's swap.

      Delete
  4. I try to be a coffee drinker but...it just doesn't happen. I end up drinking tea constantly..especially when i'm cold! i'd love to swap some tea! <3

    ReplyDelete