Friday, August 09, 2013

stuffity stuff, blue paint, and sunflowers



Things have gone a little caddywhompus in the a-go-go household. Between packing and painting and visiting and new job prepping there are all sorts of little bits slipping through the cracks. Next weekend is moving day and I'm afraid the packing might take us all week to finish. My poor sad, and sorry lungs and sinuses have been duking it out with all the box dust and dusty dust and sadly it seems the dust is winning. I've been a snurfly mess all month!


I have managed to pack the important things. I've even managed to install them into the homestead a-go-go.


mister finished painting up the bedroom. the color looks kinda crazy blue but it really isn;t all that bright. It's called minty teal and it's from Ace Hardware. The doors to the closet might remain this odd bergundy color...It's just so much work painting and since my allergies keep me down for the count, the mister ends up doing it all on his own. I kinda like the bergundy and I think it could work once all the other color is infused into the room. What do you think?


The sister a-go-go's garden is slowly becoming the garden a-go-go. I started these sunflowers back at the tiny casa and the sister planted them out. Look at them now! They stand well over eight feet and counting! Happy August!

4 comments:

  1. The sunflowers are magnificent. The paint is you. It will make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it! the other room is the palest pink and perfect. can;t wait to cram too much furniture into it all.

      Delete
  2. It could work. But if it doesn't, forgo the doors altogether, put up a curtain rod, and hang curtains! I did that in my previous apartment and it worked great. :-) Love the wall color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to do just hat but the mister is fretting over door storage. it may happen yet!

      Delete