Sunday, May 19, 2013

fiesta diy: painted doily garland



This happy bit of color is so simple it is silly. I cut my doilies in half and taped them to their yarn. To make it even more simple fold your doilies in half, add a line of glue on the fold and fold the doily over your length of yarn. These pretties can be painted up any which way you choose. I went for bold fiesta-happy colors.


I think I might just keep a bowl full of painted doilies hanging around as they make me that happy! Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. I love colourful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Let's saturate the universe!

      Delete
  2. Doing this NOW. It is rainy and grey here and I have a case of blah. These are PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you make them? I want to make more, thank you!

      Delete