Wednesday, February 06, 2013

the february bed


Ah, the february bed! One of my favorites to make as I like to pile on the pink. This year, I went for pink in the pillowcases and a smidge in the shabby chic thrifted duvet cover I found over the summer. The army of love sets off the tone and there ya go! 


February is my birtday month and this month, mister is making me a pie. I'm also trying to promote my etsy like crazy as this a-go-go needs new shoes, a cookie scoop, camera lens and jeans that fit. I also have my eye on a quilt from a box retailer. I think I will get it for myself. Thank goodness for coupons! 

4 comments:

  1. The army of love is great! Pie for your birthday is the best . . . so much better than cake as far as I am concerned. It is my birthday month also - Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bed updates: Always inspiring, always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVE the army of love! You have some some great ideas on your blog. I love coming and have a look - thanks so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the army of love.

    ReplyDelete