Wednesday, February 20, 2013

i was going to make a garland from these...

I know everyone makes cupcake liner garlands but this combo pretty I thought why not? I took a few photos of the stack and thought they were so pretty I put them in the jar that once held the pom-poms I used for the pom garland. I'm feeling a smidge more productive now that I got my hands on some evil steroids and will maybe make thatgarland after all. For now, I leave you with pretty pictures and a reminder of the garland giveaway which ends this Saturday in my birthday! 


  1. Those are SO pretty! My problem is if I get something that pretty then I rarely use it, I need to get over that whole "too nice to use" thing.

    1. me too....most every craft bit I have is "too pretty". sigh. soooo gotta use it up! it should be freeing...right?