Saturday, January 19, 2013

glitter star diy

A new year, a new round of makign the bed and maybe a new round of art. I figure if I make art for the bed each motnh then I will have at least made something each month. My idea list is pages and pages long with ideas from 2010 still spilling into 2011 and so on. So far this year is not what I was going for. I filled my brain with positivity for the new year every moment I could during the last week of the old year and rather than begin anew with astounding success and happy dances I have been walloped over the head as if I were a whacka mole with psycho allergies that came from nowhere. We think I might be allergic to the tiny casa. Sigh. With a list pages and pages long, so far I have crafted up one small bit o' glittery glory...stars! If you are looking for a step by step with photos, hop on over to scrumdilly-do! for the details. Thank you! 


  1. Anonymous3:53 PM

    I just want to say...(thought you might want to know), that your ongoing bed art is so inspiring that I went and bought myself some flowery vintage (and funny vintage look-alike) sheets and pillow cases. Not sure WHEN I will do some bed art, but it is in the future and at that point your monthly bed art will be in the back of my mind (as an inspiring launching point) when something actually happens.

    Hope you feel much better soon and build some immunity to whatever you're allergic too. Once I was allergic to the State of Oregon (not kidding) during their grass burning season. I did recover by waiting it out--had no choice, had just moved there. Oy.

    Very much liking your blog. Thanks for the work you put in!


  2. Awe, these are pretty cute! Hope you feel better soon.

  3. I hope you can get the allergy thing under control. I have a dear friend that suffers like that - it is awful. My idea list is long also - and I never seem to do what I intend to do . . . life has a way of getting in the way. So I do what I can - when I can and tell myself it is ok and try not to get discouraged. Feel better!