Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 will be the year i buy art

I have decided that 2013 will be (among other things) the year I buy art. There are far too many talented artists out there not to adorn my walls with and thus I kicked off this resolution with two Christmas gifts to myself...
This lovely Harold & Maude print is by Nan Lawson and is so completely joy inducing I smile each and every time I see it. Ms. Lawson's shop is brimmng over with fantastic small artworks, I do believe I will be adding quite a few more.
This dapper fella is Nick Cave, arted up quite nicely by Summer Allen of Design Is Mine. It is a part of her Men Who Rock series and Nick Cave most definitely does indeed rock. Swoon! 


  1. I love Nan Lawson! I have her "Love is a book and a light to read it by" print.

  2. Harold and Maude is my all-time favorite movie! That is a great print :)

  3. Anonymous8:36 PM

    I think that's a great resolution. I would borrow that resolution if I were not saving every little penny for a house. maybe next year. happy New year!