Monday, November 19, 2012

i'm too sick to post so look at this bit of pretty instead...

I've been sick, stupid sick. I caught a virus to end all viruses. I cannot remember the last time I was this sick. I know you might be rolling your eyes thinking eegads but she's always sick but that's not true. I'm not always sick though I am more often than not under some sort of allergy attack. So yeah, I've been sick...ick enough mister dragged me to our urgent care for a rapid strep test to rule out that bit of nastiness which it was...ruled out...that is. Also ruled out is mono and so it looks like I was walloped over the head with a simple evil virus that nestled in my throat laying shard upon shard of pointy glass pains with each breath. It has been seven days of sleep, fever, chills and unhappy swallowing (thank goodness for scheduled bog posts and a burst of energy that had me ahead of the game) so I thought I would post some pretty pics of the welcome jar Tara made for me when we visited her town back in September.
I have to say that I am quite over this whole sick thing. I've even grown bored with pinterest, that's how over it I am. I could really use some outdoors and fresh air...and food...good food and sleep....peaceful sleep...okay, enough whining, I am on the up nd up, I hope. I better be. We're heading to Sequoia National Park for Thankgiving and it would be most helpful for me to be healthy...right? 
Isn't all this pretty? That Tara has some mad skills.


  1. oh i hope you feel better soon and enjoy your Thanksgiving trip.
    love Tara's creative goodies.
    ordered a bunch recently and am having a ball crafting with them!

  2. Cute stuff! Sorry you are ailing. There's been a nasty one going around here too. I caught it on Halloween and I'm still coughing. Hope you are well enough to enjoy Thanksgiving!

  3. You might be bored but you aren't boring. You are a funny girl.

  4. Glad you're on the mend...