Wednesday, August 01, 2012

31 days of red, white, and blue

All last month I challenged myself to swaddle up in red, white, and blue. It's a thing I like to do but haven't done since 2009! It was a challenge as I have oodles of blue (I have a thing for navy) but not so much red. Thank goodness for thrift stores and a run to old navy (which yielded happy skirts I will definitely wear outside of July so shush). And now, with that wee bit o' fanfare, I give you the collage mosaic edition of my last 31 days.
 I tell ya, I got so used to it that when I got dressed this morning I kinda forgot how to wear other colors. Don't worry though, a purple shirt was pulled over the noggin long with my trusty jeans and a pair of new happy orange flats. Last night was spent dreaming over the new Boden catalog and I do believe a pair of boots might be in order if I can make some moolah. Anyone need a blog banner a la jek? Garlands? Doodads? Cookies?


  1. Anonymous4:25 PM

    I love this....what fun! I found you via Tara Anderson and have enjoyed reading through your blog archives. You make even the smallest things colorful beautiful and important!