Sunday, April 22, 2012

while the mister was out...

 the mister spent the weekend camping with friends in California Valley. i was home, car free and i may or may not have...

*had cheetohs for breakfast
*watched an entire season of Charmed
*remained in slouchy pajama type clothes all day
*talked to myself
*left the ironing board up in the kitchen
*enjoyed graham crackers with cool whip and m&ms
*listened to my busta move station on Pandora
*danced to my busta move station on Pandora
*sat on the back porch at midnight searching for shooting stars
*left a heaping pile of fabric in the middle of the floor
*enjoyed jar after jar of ice cold iced coffee


3 comments:

  1. Alone time is an important part in our creative process! I too was home alone this weekend, and designed some sea blue lacey fingerless gloves that are just marvellous. I am so happy with them. Yes, they will go onto the blog... soonish..

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what i would do with a weekend all to myself, stuck without a car!!!
    (it would probably be something very like yours)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaawwwww, yummy!!!!!!! angie

    ReplyDelete