Thursday, April 19, 2012

can style

 Last weekend I was still reeling from my wallow when I decided to craft myself out of the hole. Crate Paper had just announced its April Color Challenge and I thought, oooh, I have some Crate Paper product, I should make something.
So, after a little bit of stitching and a little bit of typing and a little bit of gluing, I came up with these.
And so I did...I decorated tin can planters for Earth Day garden gifts. Aren't they purdy? It wasn't until I was about to send in my entry when I realized that the largest bits of paper weren't actually from Crate Paper but from October Afternoon! Yikes! They both had lines called Farmhouse. Can you tell I am not a scrapbooker? If only I had more moolah to spend though I could get seriously addicted...take cakewalk for instance...swoon!
So there you have it, three little cans all decked out in their finery for their happy herbal if only I had someone to gift these to.

No comments:

Post a Comment