Monday, April 23, 2012

and lest you think i am a total slob

 while the mister was away, i also:

*ate actual meals
*prepped actual meals for the week
*did some reorganizing
*created a crafty diy (project coming soon)
*planted a crafty diy (also coming soon)
*read a book
*rode my bike
*continued talking to myself
*drank jar after jar of ice cold water
*made a list and a plan for the casa
*remembered to unplug the iron which is still in the kitchen
*took the trash out
*washed the dishes and the extra dishes
*put on actual clothes at some point
*practiced my uke playing

* i did NOT enjoy a root beer float (i was waiting for him to return)

1 comment:

  1. hey I don't know if you're still interested in swapping. This blogger I read is hosting one and I thought you might like it:

    I'm also doing a pay it forward handmade thing that you might want to do on your site. Nothing gets us out of a funk like making stuff for others right?