Sunday, March 18, 2012

weekend pics and thoughts

 
 
 
 
It rained quite a bit this weekend. Not too much was accomplished. Spent the night in watching a favorite 80s flick.  We also managed a mucky, muddy hike out in relatively dry weather. My head has been full of things too complicated for my sad brain to articulate. Things like what a "successful" blog is and why we do this, nifty techy products that are really not environmentally sound, being taken for granted, and wondering how to fit into a world full of parents when I am not one. The tiny casa has been cold and when I am cold I am not very productive. It's a good thing I live on the west coast with mostly mild weather. I need to get off my duff and get productive. I also need to get rid of them darn ants that keep partying in the kitchen.

5 comments:

  1. hi there. :) i am a lurker that never 'has time' to leave a comment, but that's so not true. i have time to read your blog and drool over your beautiful pictures but no time to comment? pssssshh. i just wanted to let you know i adore you and what you do on this blog. sending happy vibes your way <3
    jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello jes! Thank you so much for breaking out of lurkdom and saying hello. It makes me feel less alone. As for the photo lurve? I'm all blushy now. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Same here. I lurk around your blog, reading post after post...guess you could say I have stalked you for over a year. I even have a blog...yet I find it hard to leave comments, perhaps because they always seem mundane in comparison to what is written and the beauty of your pictures.

    I too adore reading your blog and the wittisicms that you share with us. It makes my day...right up there with a flash mob!

    Keep on keepin' on...dig it?
    Happy thoughts from a happy reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lurker-Audra! hee-hee, thank you as well for coming out of lurkdom to say hello. Thank you for the blog lurve and photo lurve. Makes my Monday feel soooo much better!

      Delete
  3. "...wondering how to fit into a world full of parents when I am not one."

    I am SO there with you! Almost all my friends are parents, and SO many of them are pregnant right now! And I'm not sure what the purpose of this comment is, since I don't feel like I have an answer of how to fit in. But I suppose the purpose of my comment is to help you feel like you are not alone.
    And as far as what makes a "successful blog"... you are kind of a blogosphere celebrity to me!...even though I know reading that will probably make you blush! ;)

    ReplyDelete