Tuesday, February 21, 2012

little bits of happy

 My brother has quite a collection of fisher Price Little People. Since I had a lot of time to kill, I took oodles of pictures of them and more...


  1. For some reason the dogs really made me smile 8-) I had forgotten about the little people dog with his floppy ears.

  2. The old-school Little People make me happy! I miss them! I really dislike the pudgy, detailed ones that are in the stores nowadays. I love the simplicity of the old ones. I flip out when I find them at garage sales/thrift stores, because I am not willing to pay the Ebay prices ($11 for one little figurine). I scored the parking garage playset with about 5 or 6 figures and cars for $25 at a garage sale this past fall. It made me happy. The Little People hold such childhood nostalgia for me! I don't have any kids, but I like having them for my friends' kids to play with when they come over. :)

  3. Aww! These pics take me right back to happy childhood memories! Lovely!