Wednesday, February 22, 2012

forty years and counting

 Tomorrow is my birthday, I will be 41. Yikes! I meant to publish a post of 41 things I would like to have or do but methinks, due to lack of sleep, oxygen to the brain and my old age I have lost my focus as if it were my reading glasses propped atop my head. I plan on baking myself a cake, A pretty cake. A picture worthy-cake. I am also going to make a cake-stand...today. I will snap oodles of pics and write up a how-to so you can make one as well. I am also going to clean off the tiny kitchen table so that my happy birthday cake can sit in a happy picture-worthy spot. That is, as long as I get my arse in gear and reorganize the wall unit behind it so the new tiny casa can look like a picture-worthy home instead of the crafty cluttered mess it really is.

So yep, for my birthday, I am cleaning, baking my own cake  and giving in to the brain fuzz and not planning anything else. Tomorrow may involve rootbeer floats and a nap or some pie and a movie adventure. I can't think, so don't ask me what I want or what I want to do...surprise me.

Friday however, there is a wee plan and it involves BINGO, coffee and baked goods! It's official...I'm old{er).

5 comments:

  1. still younger than i am!
    (and may i compliment you on your excellent taste in jewelery?)
    HIPPO BIRDIES!!!
    xoxoxo,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... but don't ask too much of yourself... you know as a lady of our age... *lol*

    happy almost birthday, jek!

    40 is not too bad.

    XOXO!
    nic, 41

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!Lurve, peppysis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:52 PM

    Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Sincerely,
    Ann

    p.s. I'm older:(

    ReplyDelete