Friday, October 07, 2011

aprons a-go-go

One of the major discoveries I am finding as I unpack all the boxes in the new tiny casa is that well...I have a lot of...stuff. I am beginning to feel ever so s l i g h t l y smothered by it all even when it is pretty.
 After discovering a treasury of aprons, I culled through them and pulled out the assortment that I wear, have had the longest and really, really like the most. These are now rolled and packed into a suitcase that will soon become a footrest if mr. a-go-go gets to it. I need to learn how to be comfortable around power tools, then I could get to it.
The other assortment will be pressed and photographed and added to my shop...someday. Let's hope I can get it done this month so the apron lovers out there can pick them up for holiday gifts!

Time for oatmeal! Happy Friday folks!


1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see them up in the shop. :) (emoticons don't quite cover my coveting grin)

    ReplyDelete