Wednesday, September 07, 2011

beach towns, fish n chips and cookies, oh my!

Not too far up the coast from us is a little beach town called Cayucos. We like to head up there for our favorite fish n chips place The Sea Shanty, which is just what we did a few weeks ago. 
After much talk and chatter about the fast approaching Talk Like a Pirate Day, we wandered up the road to pick up  some browned butter cookies and then hit the pier to watch the boogie boarders careen about. It was a slow and lazy kind of summer day. Just the kind we a-go-gos like.


  1. I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! Remind me to tell you about it!!! xoxo Cute shots Jek!!

  2. Cayucos is a sweet spot on the central coast. We have stayed here a few times at the Wharf View Suites. I like having my own kitchen, but we amble down to Skippers for our fish meal.