Wednesday, August 17, 2011

making busy

I spent one morning last week doing laundry in the new casa. Not exciting at all and made even less exciting by the fact that I had nothing else to distract me (save for a box of home hair color). We are television-free and internet poor so the laptop has been living at the homestead. I misplaced the ipod and we have no radio or CD player and the old computer is still boxed up so I had to make do and find something, anything to do while the laundry danced in the spin cycle. We do have a record player but there isn't a place to play it safely (free from falling boxes) and I'm not sure where the box of records has hied off to.
So I cleared off the happy wall unit I begged my brother to give me years ago and went in search of boxes full of glass jars.
Two loads of laundry later (along with a new red hair do for myself) I had emptied four more boxes...
Dusted all sorts of whimsy...
and Washed Bob's BIG Boy...





No comments:

Post a Comment