Thursday, August 18, 2011

i made it UP the hill!

mr. a-go-go and I were biking home the other evening and as I wibble-wobbled about like a person three sheets to the wind I huff and puffed my way up the mini hill by the school before turning left to climb THE HILL. And...instead of making my way to the driveway for a graceful exit and climb on foot, I challenged myself to ride to the next driveway until I found myself (huffing and puffing more fiercely than the big bad wolf) at the top!


On my bike still. Before I could keel over, I leaned into the handlebars and coast, coast, coasted all the way down and into our driveway before falling over in the carport, elated that I had pedaled all the way up THE HILL.

Go me!  

1 comment:

  1. YOU ROCK!!!! (you inspire me to try my bike again.)