Monday, July 18, 2011

a little eye candy

as it seems I have fallen off the blogging wagon...
I turned this recipe into a scone recipe and now I am in love.
This week is kookier than kooky. The mister and I finally, finally, finally found a place of our own. It is almost as tiny as the casa de a-go-go but with more closets and a kitchen that won't have us bumping into each other. It is both a good thing and a scary thing as I still have not found consistent employment and the rent is high enough we're not sure we can afford internet so things may be trickling in dillydilly land. We move this Friday, wish us luck!


  1. Oh my goodness...this is wonderful news. You are going to be busy working your magic. I love seeing how you decorate. Will you be making your bed look different every month? What yummy delight will you make next? Garland and lots of pretties. You are always so inspirational and I adore you for that. Keeping my fingers crossed about all the logistics.


    Fritzi Marie

  2. Congratulations on finding a house! Good luck!

  3. Congrats, A-Go-Go's! (Are you thinking about paint colors yet? I'm missing that green and aqua!) I hope you'll put your lovely paper lanterns up!

  4. Yay! Congrats on the new Casa! Hopefully your lucky streak will continue and a wonderful job won't be too far behind!

  5. Yay for new digs!! Can't wait to see how creatively you settle into your new home...

  6. Anonymous10:58 AM

    "Leap and the net will appear." - John Burroughs

    "Don't worry about a thing 'cause ev'ry little thing gonna be alright..." - Bob Marley

    "YAY! Let the crafty paper garland hanging begin!" - Kim Cody