Monday, April 25, 2011

working on a shop update

Took far too many photos today but at least they are pretty and make me smile. There is a kitty on my lap and I am drinking some leftover coffee with cocoa in it. That may be more information than you care to know. The nephew a-go-go is still on spring break so today involved a lazy recovery from the weekend. We watched Doctor Who,  sampled micro-greens, discussed Godzilla and learned the definitions of conglomerate and paradox. Have you ever tried explaining the meaning of paradox to an eight year old? To anyone? Go ahead, I kinda dare you (though I won't double-dog dare you). Oh and just to prove to you how extraordinarely dorky I am, we a-go-gos are quite excited for the return of Peg. And....she has brought a boyfriend home. We call him Gomez. Here's a sneak peek for the shoppity shop...

5 comments:

  1. whenever Who wanders into paradoxy, Ander gets a bit cross-eyed, says his head hurts, and mumbles the Tennant line about "timey-wimey thing(s)"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds absolutely lovely. Hopefully Peg will build a sweet nest & she & Gomez can make a family to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff for the shop!

    Can you believe that just as I was reading your post and came to the word paradox, it played on the TV behind me! I have had that happen before but paradox is an utterly unusual word for that to happen with!

    (My son is watching Ben 10... that's where paradox came in.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you get such coolness points for watching Doctor Who!!! I was rewatching the 2005 Season 1 (with the 9th Doctor) today. Were you watching the new episode or an old one?...or an old-OLD one? (pre 2005 = "old-OLD")

    ReplyDelete
  5. paradox is such an awesome word. so much fun to attempt wrapping the noggin around it. Kira, I am watching a new old one, just finished Season 3...it's all zameander's fault! ;)

    ReplyDelete