Friday, April 01, 2011

seed sowing of the crafty kind

yesterday i was rummaging through one of my BIG plastic bins in search of some doilies for an article i'm working on. in the middle of the searching i found all sorts of fun stuff that took my brain from the article to a new idea to another idea and yet another idea. i should have been working on my article or better yet, finidhing up April items for the shop. instead i turned a pair of sloopy jeans into a fun pair of doilified shorts (the longer mid-80s version). the pictures aren't the best but i was dashing about all over the homestead.
mister thinks they make me look like i'm losing my skivvies. i like them so raspberries to the mister. more fun stuff coming soon. i've been a busy jek-a-go-go.

3 comments:

  1. I like the doily shorts! They're like a cross between bloomers and jeans, what's not to like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly. You know how much I like bloomers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-cute! Bloomers should make a comeback!

    ReplyDelete