Wednesday, March 09, 2011

this morning

there is much static in the air. so much so that my hair is sticking to my face as it floats away from my shoulders and up to the ceiling like a balloon that has lost its weight.
today i have a second interview that involves crawling around the floor with a bunch of toddlers. after that i have to travel three towns south to pick up an inhaler that i paid for but somehow never actually made it into my bag.
while i am thrilled with this second interview there is a first i am still hoping to get. cross your fingers, cross your toes and cross your eyes for me. 
i also have this song stuck in my head. as it is a catchy tune i do not mind...too much. but now i have a craving for pudding. go figure. 


  1. What a happy song! I've never wanted a bucket of pudding so badly! Thanks Jek! My eyes/toes/and fingers are all crossed for you! (Making this seriously hard to type out...)

  2. Got everything crossed over here!

  3. you luck on your interview! i'm cheering you on from the other side of the country!

    hope you can hear me! ;)

  4. Sending good thoughts for your interview! I can't wait to hear what happens.