Wednesday, February 23, 2011

welcome to 40

oh wow, can you believe it? i'm 40. 40! i remember when my mamos turned 40 and now i feel odd. huh. and just to let ya know, there was an interview today and yes, peanut butter cookies. no pie but i'm sure i'll get some someday and swoony swoon swoon swoon...there is a new lens for the rebel (thank you mama and sister a-go-go!).  i'm now off for a bath with mr. bubble then a mojito and some bad guilty pleasure television. thank you for all the wonderful birthday greetings! happy february!

6 comments:

  1. See? 40 is not so bad. Happy Birthday Jek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jek! You are so funny, and I love your great great blog so much! Thanks for your wonderful humor putting me in a good mood everytime when I'm coming around your blog. Have a great day with your friends and family and don't feel strange about the 40, it's a great number :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaPpY BiRtHdAy! I remember feeling weird when I turned 40 also. How could I be 40? In my mind, my parents always seemed in their 40s; so how could I possibly be joining them????

    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your birthday is as absolutely fabulous as you are my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jek! it's your birthday!? happy freakin' birthday!

    i'm so glad to hear you had an interview. and on your birthday!? if that isn't good luck i don't know what is.

    hope it was a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well happy bday! just to let you know i totally love your blog. so inspiring and fun ; ))
    jes

    ReplyDelete