Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Today was a crazy busy kind of day. I was up early to pill the Witch-baby and then I decided to watch a netflix huddled up on the sofa with the fire going. When the flick ended and mr. a-go-go needed the computer so I got to work on three different articles/projects that are due this week.
I took 250 pictures and whittled them down to 114 which will be whittled down even further (I hope). After all that editing, I had time for some chow, a few moments watching Pee-Wee with the mister and then off I went to meet a new friend for coffee.
And to top it all off, I had rainbow toe-socks on the entire time. Happy Wednesday folks!


  1. Sounds like a great day- especially photography and Pee-Wee. The toe socks? Not so much for me. I never could wear them even in HS.

  2. love your days. sounds so peaceful ... and as i've said before. magical!