Monday, November 15, 2010

cake therapy

well folks, today i woke up feeling much better than the day before and proceeded to do all sorts of craftiness. probably a bit too much as i dashed about painting here and stitching there...taking pictures of this, taking pictures of that. i even climbed atop a rickety chair for a bench monday picture (which left me out of breath and whoozy). it's not even 5pm and i am pooped with a capital P. sheesh! methinks i should have just stuck with the cake baking. cake baking? what cake baking you ask?well, you know you must be feeling better when you manage to wrestle an assortment of ingredients into the oven to create something sweet and delicious. you know you must be feeling even slightly better than better when you manage to do so sans coughing fits and using up interesting ingredients. the best part though...the bestest of the best part is discovering you have wonky ingredients that will bake up a nifty cake, a bundt cake no less on National Bundt Cake Day!**so here you go my friends, happy bundt cake day!
**though for some reason, my bundt cake looks more like a giant donut...but was still baked in a bundt pan so it counts!


  1. i could plate my face into that cake right about now.

  2. Yummy! I'm glad you are feeling better :)

  3. Yummy looking bundt!

    I'm giving away a cool "I Like Big Bundts" button to those who made a Bundt on National Bundt Day. If you want one, please email me your name and mailing address. I'm going to include your bundt in my round up posting this week! ;) - mary the food librarian [thefoodlibrarian at gmail]