Wednesday, October 13, 2010

yesterday

it was supposed to be kooky hot but it wasn't, which made for a busy day. a good kind of busy. the mister spent time on errands while i puttered about working on DIY blog posts on the 'do and got to crafting it up just a smidge. the witch-baby enjoyed the sun, i made pesto from the garden basil and we enjoyed an impromptu cocktail hour where it was decided that pink ladies taste like cough syrup and a horse's neck can be tasty if you use a really good ginger ale.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day. :)
    I'm loving the picture of the Witch Baby. My cat, Terra, gives me that same look!
    That reminds me of this video I saw today.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFDaEHBXKxI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over for drinks.

    ReplyDelete