Monday, October 04, 2010

the week in review: sep 27-october 3

the first part of the week was stupid hot and then it wasn't very exciting and then we hopped in the car and drove down to l.a. to see friends and visit for a birthday. there was ukulele playing on the beach at night, bad french fries at an old favorite diner, thrift shopping with favorite people, hanging out with my brother and a breakfast outing with another favorite person. there was not however any job luck or spider spotting. let's hope that happens this week.

4 comments:

  1. Not to worry I believe I have found the problem, Mrs. Garcia says I need to bury St. Anthony with the want ads and then say a prayer... not wish... prayer. I'll get a paper tomorrow and bury away. I know burying a saint doesn't seem quite right, but she insists this is procedure.

    When you say "bad" fries do you mean good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. when the mama a-go-go first moved into her new house two years ago and the sister a-go-go started to dig up the backyard to make a garden, we found a saint buried deep into the ground so who knows? maybe many people do this. thank you for your help and the fries were really, really awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the portraits at the corners: cat, robot, monkey... eh eh eh

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes symmetry adds balance...heehee.

    ReplyDelete