Tuesday, November 02, 2010

sweet, sweet november: day 2

sweet {sweet} november: day 2Tara has a delicious diy project going on over at her blog the pink couch. If yer looking to make an awesome recipe full of fall flavor head on over. I'll be following it myself, thank goodness I got some oats. Speaking of oats, when the weather turns cooler we a-go-gos break out the oatmeal more often than not. Seriously, I'm a huge oatmeal fan. I even wrote up a whole post about it last year as a guest blogger for SEI. So, what's yer favorite fall breakfast? Oh, and if you decide to blog along leave me a link and I'll post a round-up each evening...oh and double oh! We started a flickr group for you to post yer sweet november photos and pics of fall inspiration so please join and share in the delight!

1 comment:

  1. i feel ya! i really, really want to love oatmeal, but i just don't. i'm always trying different kinds/recipes to find one i love!

    ReplyDelete