Sunday, October 10, 2010

do you remember...

one of these things is not like the other. one of these things just doesn't belong? well folks, no big news here but that is exactly how i am feeling. most everyone i know and love has one thing in common that i will never have. it is so deep inside i don't know if i should laugh, cry or jump off a cliff. lately the cliff seems to be very enticing. just sayin'.


  1. I don't know what this means, but it doesn't sound good. :( I'm sorry you're feeling down.

  2. Anonymous9:12 PM

    No! Feel better. Sometimes those things that make you not like the others are exactly what make you GREAT. Just saying! I've been lurking, reading your blog(s) forever and you are one of the most beautiful, creative, inspiring women I've ever seen!! You inspire me to be more creative in my day-to-day life. :)

  3. Step away from the cliff...

    Lil says cry alittle or a lot, get it out of your system, then laugh because you cried. Either way just step away from the cliff whether a metaphor cliff or otherwise, back away from the cliff.

  4. By the way have you given any consideration to selling prints of your photos? The bird having a snack and the photo titled layered are perfect... I could be your first customer.

  5. seriously:
    e-mail me a phone number NOW.
    and back away from the cliff, my darling. (does it give you pause to know you would pull me over the edge with you?)
    you are LOVED, and you matter.
    mwah, mwah, squeeeeeze, and a slap to the noggin,

  6. I love you and I'm thinking of you.

    All good and warm thoughts are headed your way, honey.

  7. This composition is perfection! (and life is not, isn't it? A hug from the East Coast)

  8. (((((sending you big, warm hugs)))))