Monday, September 27, 2010

the week in review: sept 20-26

the week started out cool and fall like. we baked pie and then the heat came for a visit and it brought it's friend wind with it. i wish they would chill out and come back in a few months. let's see, we a-go-gos made things. yoyos, sock monkeys, pie, dinner...it was too hot for bike rides but we managed to hop on the bikes for a few errands instead of using Rodney. the evenings have been warm as well but nice for hanging out and taking walks. still no luck on the job front but we're trying. keep sending us good vibes, we could use them. happy fall (or spring if yer across the globe)!

2 comments:

  1. Not that I'm superstitious, but a neighbor once told me if I ever wanted something bad enough to bury something related and make a wish, so in my backyard I buried the want ads with the A-go-gos written on it. For good maeasure I will also say a little prayer tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another idea: visualize yourself doing the job you want. See the work, the other employees, the place, the whole thing, as well as the check you will be receiving (I left this out of my last visualization exercise). See yourself going to the job, doing the job. You have to know exactly what you want to do, though.

    ReplyDelete