Thursday, February 04, 2010

ten garlands in ten days: one

crepe happy

crepe paper streamers are the easiest, happiest little bits of lovely any {somewhat crafty} girl could hope for. the best part is that they come in a veritable candy dish of colors and a couple of packs will cost you less than a latte.

you can use them to dress up any party. turn them into something new, cut them, glue them and best of all...sew on them. so if you find yerself feeling crafty but only have a few minutes on hand; whip up a stitched streamer to be-bough your favorite spot and festive it up for a little heart day lurve.

i used two colors, my sewing machine and clipped above hte bed with clothespins and ribbon. that was it! no measuring, no pinning, no glue...just tucked and fold as you go.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this jek! And as I promised, I FINALLY mailed your package, at the least the first one... TODAY!

    I'm so looking forward to the other 9 garlands!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well will you look at that! How clever of you to sew crepe streamers! Awesome! Looking forward to the next 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I LOVE this streamer garland! I think I'm going to have to make some myself pretty soon! :)

    ReplyDelete