Thursday, January 14, 2010


*i wrote a little and thought a lot.

*i spent time on the phone with two doctors' office...stupid allergies

*i prepped broth for pho

*hit the market for bean sprouts & rice noodles

*practiced my uke

*drank yummy chai

*washed dishes

*chatted with this fabulous lady

*played games and made art with this sweet thing

*swept the floor

*made something for Craft

*and cut my bangs

what did you do?


  1. I like your day better than mine. Not that mine was bad: I worked, ate indian food, and now for the rest of the night it's just me and my uke :)

  2. You have a uke! Me, too--but I haven't learned to play it yet--it's still brand-new, via ebay!

  3. indian food sounds good!

    Hausfrau: i've had my uke since 2004 or 2005, can't remember...we're a uke house. two ukes, 1 banjo uke, 1 cigar box uke, 1 cigar box bass and soon a cookie tin slide uke...

  4. Yesterday (and today for that matter) I taught five classes of inner city high school students about marketing, document formatting, photography, and web design. There were no emergencies, no fire drills, no lock downs. Today, however, the girl's bathroom was set on fire. Gotta have some excitement thrown in there.