Friday, January 15, 2010

so far for today...

i did not...

*finish my article that is due today

*eat sugar

*return phone calls

*take a walk

but i did...

*write a little, think a lot
*watch the sunrise

*watch this movie (ignore the title, it was good!)
*cuddle with the witch-baby

*organize the closet
*eat homemade pho for lunch

*talk to my sister
*make granola

*watch a white-crowned sparrow take a bath
*discover a lingering tangerine on the tree and ate it!
*try on my hats (it is, after all, Hat Day!)

(can you tell i am vying for a gold medal in procrastination?)


  1. homemade pho and granola sound (& look) divine.

    sunrises are worth procrastinating for.

  2. I caught up on some of your posts today. Love the bed, love the to do list, love how much you got done. I always reward myself with a treat after a few accomplishments, it really encourages me when ice cream awaits.

  3. I see you got your article done (on Craft:) bravo. I must say I am jealous of the witch babe, my kitty doesn't believe in cuddling (which is why I have my dog.) Hope you had a great weekend.

  4. Oh, I don't know--sounds like a pretty good day to me!