Wednesday, August 12, 2009

it is best to choose

the moments you live by as allowing a bad moment to define your day is really stupid and feels quite icky. today i am anti scrumdilly. i'm just not feeling it and would rather throw myself on the floor and kick and scream myself to oblivion only to be soothed by a cookie. yeah, it's one of those days. what makes it even better is that today marks seven years since mr.a-go-go and i met. sigh. we decided to celebrate yesterday with a rootbeer float and a viewing of the perseids but somehow that didn't quite work-out. hence my stupidity in allowing the ick to define the day. here's hoping tomorrow will be better. or friday. how about a pretty picture to soothe the soul?


  1. Gina in St. Louis2:07 PM

    reading your blog makes me happy! here's to hoping your ick hits the bricks!

  2. Anonymous6:23 PM

    Roomie - Call me...or I'll call you with a giggle to lift your day.

  3. Oh hon, here's hoping you kick the ick.

  4. Hello!
    I'm a big fan of your pictures at flickr. The way you make your bed.... WOW!
    I would like to show some of your pictures and write a little, if it is OK for you? You can take a look at my blog here: (bed of roses is my name at flickr.)
    It is a blog about my everyday life, interior, fashion and dreaming.....
    I will of course link to you and it will be no doubt about the owner of the pictures.

    So what do you say?