Wednesday, July 08, 2009

summer eats

usually i get all grouchy hot in the summer so i don't feel like cooking much. but this summer so far, has been cool and i have a tiny casa to clean and purge so i procrastinate by cooking. lost of super yummy veggie delights though there has been some chicken here and there. there's a new farmer's market just at the end of my block and across the street. it's on wednesdays and it runs from noon to 6pm. i'm going to venture forth and check it out soon. i don't need any produce right now so here is some pics of what we a-go-gos have been eating this summer...click on the pics for more info. happy july!
all that's left is to stir
monday night dinner
summer veggie dinnerplate
dinner: july 1st
veggie dinnerplate: black bean burgers

6 comments:

  1. YUM!

    That was a fun interview you did...congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Our hamburger helper is looking very sad right now :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look sooo good! These pictures make me hunggreee....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've told you these words before but I think you are such a swell and creative cook. I can pull the rabbit out of my hat every once and a while but that something about you puts joy into the food/ meals/ dishes you prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun blog and such yummy food...your images are amazing! I am off to check out the rest of your lovely blog to see what I have been missing...scrumdillydilly...I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete