Monday, May 25, 2009

the week in review: may 18-24

what did i do the week after graduation? i ran errands, pretended to clean the casa, saw a movie, had a camera poked up my nose and worked a garage sale.

i had lunch with gelatog and our friend adam. while waiting for them to arrive, i met this lovely flickr user and her friend. i hit the ENT and had my throat numbed and polyps looked at and i more than made up for last week's coffee drought. this awesome lady took me to the movies where we delighted in caramel corn and yes, more coffee, we also went to this place for excellent waffles and then took her kidlet crew to this place for ice cream friday.

the weekend was spent prepping and hosting a garage sale for the mama-a-go-go where i wandered around taking polaroids of vintage dixie cups, barbie vans and sunkist crates. i made a most awesome picnic lunch for everyone and think i can have a career as a sandwich artist. happy end of may everyone! today, we are going bike shopping, just as soon as this l.a. marathon sort of ends and the streets are a bit more clear. for now we are neighborhood bound.


  1. oh, taunt us new englanders not with the arc light caramel corn.


  2. Looks like a great week! I would have loved the plastic van! I hope you feel better and I can't wait to see the new bike.

  3. I so love that we are neighbors and I always see familiar things pop up in your photos. I was at the arclight last week!