Friday, April 10, 2009

so far...

i have spent WAY too much time online, showered, talked to my sister on the phone, washed, dried, folded and put away two loads of laundry, eaten too many slices of angel food cake...with whipped cream, sorted the mail, blown the inside bits out of nine mouth, no suction thingie as the suction thingie went missing, begun decopauging three eggs with pretty pattern tissue and painted a rainbow, spotty,dotty beard on my face. what have you done?
bearded lady 3/365


  1. Okay, you win with the beard. How can anyone who is your friend not be happy all the time.
    Today, I have finished cluttering my formerly clean counter, same for the dining table. Filled the tub twice to give Sophia a bath (the first one got too cold while I was on line). Eaten 3 Sees butterscotch suckers for breakfast.

  2. nothing NEARLY so satisfying as all that...