Tuesday, April 07, 2009

buggy

i'm not one who is generally afraid of insects. i'm a big fan of bees and spiders and of course i adore those glittery green beetles that careen about the garden even if they have the ugliest larvae around.

that said, i just threw the biggest freak out ever as a result of some critter that crawled along my ear just a moment ago. here, at home, while researching for a class assignment. in my ear. i felt it's legs first and then HEARD it, heard its weird buggy call and i wigged out. completely and utterly threw the biggest freaking fit. that thing must have been partying about on my head, in my hair, on my person.

i think i need to take another shower.

i can't find the poor thing's remains. i must have smooshed it really good. i wonder what it was...scratch that, reverse it. i don't want to know.

7 comments:

  1. ack!
    that is creepy. bugs do not belong near my head or anywhere close to my ears!!!

    ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. You just resurrected a long dead memory. Am going to blog about it right this minute! I hope you don't mind, I'm going to link back to this post.

    I feel your pain. ICK!
    gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super creepy! i like to look at them, just not have them um in my ear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and i can't wait to see what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  5. am still all squicky! gaaaaa!
    Ok I posted it! BLAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too many icks to say about this one. Why can't all bugs be butterflies and honey bees and live in other people's yards?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps- i'd have to find the remains but only after the Mr. comes homes. ewww.

    ReplyDelete