Monday, February 02, 2009

no week in review

I haven't been able to get onto Big Huge Labs to create a mosaic which is prolly just dandy anyway as i was so busy last week with school stuff that i didn't take very many pictures. at least, nothing exciting save for a lot of Valentine's and a happy stack of pillowcases. So, in a nutshell, I made valentines, read my little heart out for school, created a small section of a paper chain for a school rally that i did not make it to because of more school stuff and a budding migraine that never fully blossomed. instead, it hid behind a tree and "nah nah nah nah nah'd" me. raspberry blowing and all. i did a we bit of visiting and had a couple of medical appointments. i finished watching Beverly Hills 90210 Season 3, baked cupcakes for scrumdilly-do and went on a hike in the forest with some LJ friends. i also got THE SOCKS. which were put on today for a delightful frolic in a cemetery. you'd jump to if they finally made it your way. stay tuned for the february bed!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I'm glad I'm not the only one! Argh!
    Love the picture with the socks!

    ReplyDelete