Thursday, January 22, 2009

i want to write

but my head is too full. there is song and poetry and dance all waltzing up a storm in my head. there is thought and process and studious school smarts squeezing the waltz out the door. there are visions of red and pink and felt and string and happy, lovely, ideas for love day crafting. too much in my head, too much.

there is much all around me that needs to be seen, to be visited and coaxed into compliance and order. the dust bunnies are mutanizing, the fabric stacks are towering up, i can almost climb them to the goose that lays golden eggs. the laundry hamper has been almost empty for too long and i fear the chaos, the kitchsy, delightful, collectible chaos, is going to carry me away.

one thing at a time, just one thing. visit with the clutter, the chaos and the cacophony. dance, whirl, sing and create when i can. clothes are packed for our trip to the desert. the floor has been swept so i don't feel too guilty. homemade granola is cooling on the counter and a list has been made of red and pink and felt and string and happy, lovely, ideas for love day crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Hiee there, is my 1st time here and im loving it. I hope you get things sorted out one at a time...just one thing at a time is all good. n_n I'm loving your shop too. Have a happy day and take it easy. n__n

    ReplyDelete