Monday, December 08, 2008

The Week in Review: December 1-8

Fits and giggles and visits and fun with an icky diagnosis thrown in. The bad news is that I will be having some major surgery in 2009 and our BIG trip is postponed. The good news is that you're stuck with me and my rambling for another year! Happy December!


  1. Anonymous7:15 AM

    I hope you are ok. I have never commented on your blog before but, I read it all the time and I'm hoping the best for you.


  2. Uh oh! Hopefully things will all be ok! I'm here if you ever need to talk luv! Good news is at least I get you around for another year though - but I'd rather have you healthy and happy and traveling free. :) Love you!

  3. I think about you all the time... Hope things go well. You should have time to make lots of plans for the BIG trip.

  4. hoping for the best.

    it always looks like you are always smiling and having a good time. it's contageous.